Monday, October 5, 2009

A day at the local Bridal Show


Hello to all of the Brides-to-Be that I met this past weekend at the Cardinal Bridal Show!
A great turn-out on a drizzly, rainy Sunday - lots of modern and traditional plans for upcoming weddings were shared with me. It is such an exciting time for you and your families!
I was very pleased with the enthusiasm of those who had never seen clay flowers before! Thank you for your kind comments and encouragement on the work that I do - I enjoy every aspect of creating unique invitations and fashionable clay flowers for my clients. Eco-chic, scent-free and everlasting...the perfect alternative to fresh flowers! So many of these brides who attended this show are getting married in August 2010 - I am planning for this busy wedding season!
If you are interested in a consultation and more details on invitations and/or clay flowers, please contact me at invitemecreative@rogers.com. I look forward to hearing from you - book time with me early so you won't be disappointed!
PS - my display table was next to a terrific wedding photographer, "FotoGirl" aka Dani Romano, provides stunning wedding photography - she is enthusiastic, young and very talented. Check her out at http://www.fotogirl.ca/

No comments: