Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Holiday and Wintry Arrangements





Some photos of Christmas and Wintry Arrangements that I have been working on! Can you believe that they are made from air-dry clay? I am amazed how great they look when transformed from my work table into a hand-designed arrangement that will brighten someone's day and look great on a holiday table...or how terrific for a reception table at a winter wedding!
If you are in the Newmarket area tomorrow, there is an Open House Shopping Event that I am participating in. There will be several product lines available as well as a showcase of my clay flower designs! There will be many shoppers who will be seeing clay flowers for the first time - can't wait to hear their comments!
The event is at the Bowen Therapy Clinic in The Newmarket Plaza (130 Davis Drive, Unit 4) from 2-8pm. There will be lots to look at and shop from as well as refreshments, door prizes and shopping fun! Please drop by if you are in the area.

No comments: