Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lovin' a Sunny Thursday!


I working on some Valentine clay flower projects and some cute Valentine greeting cards. I thought that thought this photo would be uplifting today! It is sunny (and cold!) and I have had a challenging couple of days with my vehicle! Ugghh!
After 2 boosts this week and a flatbed tow to the dealership today, the conclusion is...the back wiper motor had seized up and was draining the battery - thankfully, under warranty and I can get it back today. Just little wrinkles like this that can put your day behind. Hope your day is going well!

2 comments:

Maria cristina said...

hello
I'm a italian women
ia have passion for handmade
very beutiful your flowers
look my blog
Flower significad spring
excuse for my english
cristina

Jillian said...

Those pink roses are STUNNING! Love them!