Monday, April 26, 2010

Open House - Thank You!




A gracious Thank You to all who attended the Mother's Day Open House and Gift Sale yesterday! It wouldn't have been a success without you!

Many have asked me about my inspiration and how I go about creating arrangements, so I wanted to give you a peek as to what the clusters of clay blossoms look like before they are arranged (see photo). I find my inspiration in many places: fashion (apparel), home fashion, all types of magazines, fresh floral and my own garden (as it blooms)!
I gathered a bunch of the arrangements before they were displayed for the sale and thought the burst of colour would make an interesting photo! If you missed the sale, several items will be listed on my etsy site tomorrow. Which one is your favourite?

1 comment:

Bobbi-Lynn said...

They are absolutely gorgeous!! I wish I were closer to you so that I could come to all your open houses. I will be sure to check out your etsy site. Loving my latest arrangement from you, it sits proudly on my mantle in my living room. :-)