Friday, January 23, 2009


Happy Birthday to my friend, Kim! I wanted to make some greeting cards to give, but was a little short on time. I have a few wedding invitation orders underway, so I did not want to jeopardize their timeline...yet needed to find time to do both.
Here is my idea...I found some pre-made greeting cards with a graphic black and white stylized floral design. I usually MAKE my greeting cards from cardstock, however these would be perfect for my fashionable friend, so I gave each of them a bit of bling!
Using stickles, prima flowers, ribbon, rub-ons, crystals and chipboard in various colours, I was able to make some 'one of a kind' card designs, eight in total, but I only photographed six. Each is printed inside with a sentiment - I hope Kim sends them all out to her family and friends! Maybe you'll get one! ;)

No comments: