Saturday, January 31, 2009

ScrapFest - Registration is OPEN

I am very excited to announce that the registration is now OPEN for ScrapFest! Visit http://www.scrapfest.ca/ for details. Look under registration, classes, teachers (then my photo) to see my workshop details - I hope you can join me on Sat April 18th in Kitchener, Ontario!


We'll learn the basics about custom-tinting DecoClay and creating fabulous embellishments for greeting cards and scrapbook pages. While the pieces air-dry we will make greeting cards and tags with some of the prettiest patterned paper and embellishments by Melissa Frances. Imagine these everlasting embellishments on greeting cards & layouts to showcase the ultimate in tactile embellishments! DecoClay is a product that can enhance the hand-designed elements of your card making techniques and scrapbook pages.

3 comments:

Teresa (aka tmom) said...

YAY! I am registered to take your class and can't wait meet you in April!!

Bobbi-Lynn said...

I am registered too, and so looking forward to it!

invitemecreativeannouncements.blogspot.com said...

Looking forward to meeting you too! It's gonna be a clay flower Spring!