Monday, November 16, 2009

My ETSY Storefront - OPEN for business!



I am ready to announce that I have opened an Etsy shop on-line purchasing my clay flower and stationery creations! I was a bit reluctant to undertake opening a shop (only because it was out of my comfort zone and I would have to teach myself) and I have been building it behind the scenes for weeks. (Thank you Diane for your encouragement...for the last year!... to get going on this!)


For those who are unfamiliar with Etsy, PLEASE visit http://www.etsy.com/ or you can go directly to my shop at http://www.invitemecreative.etsy.com/. It is truly a collection of unbelievably talented artisans! So proud to be a part of this!


I have listed a few items and am thrilled with the response (I can see how many people click on to view the pieces - other than me! LOL). I will continue to add items as available and have some very interesting and beautiful clay and paper designs planned.


Hey! Just wanted to mention that I got my first sale! Thank you to Jerrilee for being my first customer - I have carefully packaged the arrangement, shipped it...and it is on its way to Oregon, USA! How cool is that?!
Whoo - hoo....as I wrote this post...another sale! I am very grateful for all of my customers who have the faith to purchase online. I hope that you will find my work to be 'even better' in person, even though I try my best with the photos...promise!

No comments: