Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Year's Wedding Flowers

















I wanted to share some photos of the bridal flowers that I created for Katie and Bill. Katie came to me after being a bridesmaid of one of my previous clients. She loved the bouquet that she carried for that wedding and I was thrilled to work with her for her own wedding! With the very elegant and stylish palette of white, tiffany turquoise and accents of silver, this would be a New Year's wedding to be remembered by all!

The out of season blossoms that Katie selected were easily replicated in clay - open white peonies, bloomed and blossoms of white gardenias coupled with white hydrangeas and stephanotis. Accented with silver embellishments, tiffany turquoise organza ribboning and white fluffy feathers, the bridal bouquet turned out stylish and stunning. The other photo is the maid of honour's bouquet - mainly white gardenias, different silver embellishments and more of the turquoise ribboning.

I am very thankful that Katie and Bill were so impressed with their wedding flowers and wish them a lifetime of happiness!

No comments: