Tuesday, January 11, 2011

North of the City Magazine


I am thrilled to share with you that I have a business spotlight article in the North of the City Magazine! I was approached in December to participate and was busily getting arrangements and bouquets ready for photography.


You can link to the article here.


I am so pleased with how the article was written and thankful for all of the feedback from family, friends and former clients...as well as the inquiries for new business.
Seems there are LOTS of people becoming interested in clay flowers! I have even had inquiries from brides who would like their treasured bouquet replicated in clay - well after the wedding! I have done this very successfully and with the photos supplied by the bride whereby I am able to re-create their goregous bouquets in clay to keep forever!


I am grateful for this media opportunity and welcome new business inquiries.

2011 - it is going to be a great year!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Congratulations! It sounds like you're very busy! I love pouring over all your stunning arrangements!